9291 Old Redwood Hwy
Building 300, Suite A
Ph: (707) 838-1004
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday - Thursday
There are several ways to pay your utility bill:
- Online payments: Once you have established a user account and connected to your utility account, you may use Visa or MasterCard (debit and credit cards accepted) to:
- Sign up for Recurring Credit Card Payments (RCCP) to have your card automatically debited.
- Make an individual payment
- Automatic Clearing House (ACH): Apply for automatic debit from your checking account.
- Mail: Send your payment and stub in the return envelope enclosed with your statement.
- Phone: Contact us to pay with Visa or MasterCard
- Pay in person:
- At the Windsor Civic Center during regular working hours
- In our drop box located to the left of the Police Departments main entrance