Parks & Recreation Director
9291 Old Redwood Hwy.,
Bldg. 300, Suite D
Ph: (707) 838-1260
Fx: (707) 838-1264
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday - Thursday
The Parks & Recreation Department plays an important role in creating a healthy community!
The community benefits
through diverse and innovative recreation programming and through the acquisition, construction and maintenance of parks, open space and trails. We provide space to learn and play, to be safe and secure, and to create and imagine through our nine-part Mission.
- Strengthen community image and sense of place
- Support economic development
- Strengthen safety and security
- Promote health and wellness
- Foster human development, focusing on children, youth and seniors
- Increase cultural unity
- Protect environmental resources
- Facilitate community problem solving
We Create Community Through People, Parks & Programs!