Clothes Washer Rebate Program
The Town of Windsor is offering a $50 rebate to residential customers who purchase and install a new, qualifying high-efficiency clothes washer between January 1, 2013 and June 30, 2013. Qualifying machines must be listed as Tier 3 (water factor of 4.0 or less) on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency's Qualifying Products List. Save water, energy, and money!
Be sure to view the list of qualifying models before making a purchase!
Submit Application to:
9291 Old Redwood Hwy
PO Box 100
Ph: (707) 838-5357
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday - Thursday
To be eligible for the clothes washer rebate, just follow these simple steps:
- Purchase a new, high efficiency clothes washer between January 1, 2013 and June 30, 2013. View a list of qualifying models or call (707) 838-5357 for model eligibility information.
- The new, qualifying clothes washer must be installed at a site with water provided by the Town of Windsor and remain at the installation site for a minimum of six months after installation date.
- Submit your original sales receipts with a completed application form.
- Sales receipts must include form of payment information (cash, check, or charge), purchaser name and installation address, purchase date, installation date, purchase price, brand and model number.
- All rebate applications must be postmarked no later than 60 days after purchase date. Allow eight weeks for processing.
- $50 credit is applied to your water service account
You may also be eligible for an additional $50 rebate from PG&E. Check it out here:
PG&E's Energy Efficiency Rebate Program
High Efficiency Toilet (HET) Rebate Program
Rebates are available for the purchase and installation of HETs:
Get up to $150
to replace 3.5 gpf toilets (Pre-approval inspection required)
What is a High-Efficiency Toilet?
HETs are fixtures that use at least 20% less water than the standard 1.6 gpf toilet. On average HETs use 1.28 gpf or less, depending on the model.
For more information:
Water Efficient Landscapes (WEL) Rebate Program
The Town of Windsor is offering rebates for the removal of turf grass or for the purchase of lawn sprinkler equipment upgrades that improve the efficiency of your existing irrigation system. Raising your system efficiency reduces both the cost and the amount of water needed to maintain a healthy landscape. You can save even more water and money by replacing your turf and lawn sprinkler system with drought tolerant plants watered by a drip irrigation system, or by replacing your lawn with mulch, landscape rock, or other permeable landscape materials. To be rebate eligible, lawns must be well maintained and regularly watered landscapes that will provide a savings to the Town if replaced with a low water landscape.
Participation in this program requires a pre-inspection appointment prior to the start of work.
Residential Meters - up to $350 Mixed Use Meters - up to $650
Commercial Irrigation Meters - up to $2,500
For more information: