Click to Home

Go To Search
Translate Page Traducir a Espaňol
Town of Windsor
Barking Dog Complaint Procedures
To initiate action by Animal Services
Dog in hat
    Call Sonoma County Animal Services at 707-565-7100. Be prepared to provide your name and the exact street address of the dog's residence. Animal Services will send a letter advising the dog owner of the ordinance against permitting a dog to bark in a way that limits the reasonable comfort of the community, offering guidance for rectifying the situation, and specifying possible consequences of non-compliance with the ordinance.

    Complaint Form      


9291 Old Redwood Highway, Windsor, California, 95492Ph: (707) 838-1000Fax: (707) 838-7349Work Hours